While the majority of our beds are dually certified for Medicare and Medicaid, “The Atrium” is a distinct Skilled Unit connected to Chateau Living Center of Kenner and is one of the most sought-after rehabilitation facilities in the metropolitan New Orleans area. “The Atrium” staff provides unparalleled Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy combined with premier skilled nursing care under the close supervision of our Medical Director and physician team. This combination of resources creates a path that allows our clients to quickly reach their maximum potential and go home to their previous lives. Our multidisciplinary approach includes:
- IV and PICC Line Medication Administration
- Physical Therapy including LSVT/BIG certification
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy including VitalStim and LSVT/LOUD certification
- “Rehab-to-Home” short-term stays
- Interim medical care following hospitalization
- Advanced Wound Care by designated wound care specialists
- Convalescence/Recovery following hospital stay
- Stroke Recovery
- Orthopedic Recovery
- Cardiac Recovery
- X-Ray, EKG, Echo and Doppler Studies
Chateau Living Center of Kenner offers a unique alternative in long-term care through individual and customized plans of care specific to the individual needs of each Resident.
While part of our core mission is to provide residential care for those who require assistance with physical rehabilitation after hospital discharge, we also offer a wide variety of additional clinical approaches to meet the needs of all our Residents.
We hire the very best staff with a focus on customer service and a “high touch” for those entrusted to our care. We provide ongoing extensive in-house training for our staff to ensure we provide the most current interventions and cutting edge attention to our Residents.
Our calendar of activities is quite extensive and offers a wide variety of opportunities to encourage our Residents to socialize. We also offer independent options for those who may prefer individual times of enjoyment.
Our long-term care services include:
- 24-hour Nursing Care
- Physicians on call 24/7
- Weekly visits from a Physician and/or Nurse Practitioner
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Wound Care
- Mobile Radiology and Diagnostic Studies
- Oxygen Therapy
- Mobile Lab Services
- Electrocardiogram Services
- Fall Risk Management
- Medication Management
- On-Site Dental, Vision, Podiatry, Psychology and Chaplain Services
- Secure Care System
- Laundry Service
- Scheduling and Transportation Services